Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Way It Is Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































Really enjoyed making this layout. Out came the bag of winter paper scraps and a new star stencil from Helen! My little stars represent snow flakes!

Haven't made a snow page yet this year as far as I know..hopefully now winter can go away NOW! Supposed to be super warm this next week, bring on the melting!

Our challenge this time 'round at Another Freaking Scrappy is to either use blue or scrap about something that makes you blue...I used blue, but I also scrapped about snow...and too much of that brings on the winter doldrums!





























Of course gold doilies cheer everyone up! As does scrapping about your younger years! I used to ski on the cross country ski team at school so I used a photo I dug out of an old album. Since I had been skiing since I was a toddler, I was pretty good at it.

Fun times!





























Some crinkle ribbon, a star dangle, felt snowflake, and some stamping made me happy too! Love those little crystal gems!

Easy Peasy Lemon squeezey challenge! Come hang with us Freaking Scrappy peeps!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. It looks really cold, I can even see cold breath in the air! Your whole page aura is BLUE!!!! How cool is that. Sozzy........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well too much of anything can make the doll drums I reckon.. Love your layout though.. love the stars, and that blue bow on your big snow flake looks fabulous...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!