Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Easter Shaker Scrapbook Layout for THE CUTTING CAFE






































I am getting ready! Spring break is just a week and a few days away! I'm starting to make pages up for holiday photos!

This believe it or not is a SHAKER Scrapbook page. Yes. glitter moves under my Happy Easter Egg honest!





























I didn't put a huge amount in as I didn't want it be distracting, but more just pretty! How do you love my little bunny dangle! Upcycled that off a chocolate rabbit. We are starting the holidays here early as far as the goodies go!





























I really LOVE that big egg! It's from the EASTER OVERLAYS AND SHAKER CARD TEMPLATES AND CUTTING FILE set at THE CUTTING CAFE.





























We might just see some cherry blossoms, so I'm super happy I used that pretty background paper! I can't wait to add a special photo!

Hop on over to THE CUTTING CAFE to get your own file!

Happy Thursday, Peeps!

6 comments:

  1. oh my so much detail so amazing girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome egg, and I love those papers too! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your egg, too.....CUTE shaker idea...never seen a 12x12 page one either!!! And I am SUPER impressed that you're up to your pre-preparing for the holiday photos in advance thingy. Hats off to you. And your optimism about a SPRING break???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the idea of a shaker scrapbook page. The bunny dangler is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I shall make a Twinkie tribute cake to you for Easter. I'll follow the recipe you sent me too. You've got me thinking I've not indulged nearly enough on the fabulous candies that are available this time of year. I did find some incredible truffle eggs at Aldi's with assorted fillings.....YUM!! Your giant shaker egg is fabulous chica. You really have me excited for Spring. Even though it's here, it's still snowing and sleeting a bit here too.
    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous! Time for me to get those eggs organised!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!