Sunday, March 15, 2015

What Happens at Camp Stays at Camp: Layout for Kraft + Challenge


Recently THE MAN got invited to Poker Weekend at Camp. Somewhere in the wilds of Pennsylvania & about a half hour off paved roads...there is camp. Involves tire chains, a few guns for target practice, a whole lot of quarters for poker, and some beer. It's a true man holiday! ;-)





























Loved using the kraft base and the woodgrain paper. WITH GOLD LETTERS for a bit of a shimmer shine!

I might just be playing along with a challenge! (for once!)

The Kraft + Challenge this time round involves a kraft base with something that shines! I also added some pretty faceted clear drops on top of the snowflakes for extra bling shimmer.


There was an awesome sketch to use. I overlapped my photos so I could get both larger sized ones on my page.


And one more photo of my whole layout! Mostly just to prove to you all that I've got snow free sidewalk for once! We were enjoying a bit of a thaw...hopefully soon, spring!





































Thanks for hanging with me!

P.S. Feel free to comment on the beer can on the bumper or that that truck looks badass! ;-) THE MAN will be reading comments on this blog post....

9 comments:

  1. Blow the beer or vehicle! I just love that you got a couple of FLOWERS in there, LOL!!!!! And the gold. Glimmer-licious!! And the wood grain.....it's a gorgeous page:):) can imagine a bunch of blokes might well enjoy this sort of weekend ( understatement I'm guessing!!)....& absolutely PERFECT for our K+ challenge....so happy you joined in!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, a great take on the challenge.. sounds like a perfect for blokes... and wow love your blog header too.. really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outdoorsy feel to both the layout and the photos. Yes, Nate, that truck looks badass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the challenge . Love the colour scheme you have used with the touches of gold. Looks SO cold !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing.. awesome take on the challenge!
    (ditto to all that Lizzy said lol)
    thanks for playing along with Kraft Plus challenges.. I hope you play along next month.. I really look forward to seeing what you create with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully a bit warmer for you right now! What a great page. Thanks so much for joining us in this month's K+ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! That is definitely one testosterone filled and fueled vacation!! Great page and LOVE those gold letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant interpretation of the sketch and challenge. Incredible arrangement and detail

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!