Thursday, November 19, 2015

THE CUTTING CAFE Thanksgiving Art: Peacock Feathers, a Gold Doily, and Rolled Roses, Oh my!



























Peacock feathers, little pumpkins and a yummy graphic work together for this Thanksgiving piece I created! And can you see the huge spray painted leaves in the back? Oh those were fun!






































Those large brown and gold leaves in the back started out green until I got crazy with some spray paint. The same paint I used on the gold doily I cut with my Big Shot that is underneath the Thanks Graphic. I also upcycled a square board for my hanging. Added a whole lot of gold paint on the edges and some ink to grunge it up a bit!

The graphic that is the star of the piece is from THE CUTTING CAFE and is in the With Gratitude Set. I printed it on printer paper & then scalloped the edges.





























Normally I wouldn't cover the very edges of the graphic with flowers...but I might of accidentally left an orange finger print on the image...so I added a few flowers! oooopsie!

And speaking of yummy things...



Visions of Sugar Plums will be starting very soon...I am posting three days of projects & give aways and am planning on making up at least one project from THE CUTTING CAFE!

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. thank you thank you thank you thank you for all your beautiful work...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you thank you thank you for all your beautiful work...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! That's it. Oh wait...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect in every way! It has every single wonderful aspect of Thanksgiving and I LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always a pleasure to visit your blog, this is just adorable!!!1

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!