Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Sixth Punch Cup of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie Challenge





























Who knew I'd have quite so much fun painting glass! And then there is the fun of putting it all together from Linda's inspirational tag! Totally digging these punch cups!




Let's start at the beginning first though. I finally remembered to take a photo of my spray paint combo and what the punch cup looked like before decorations!


Linda's tag had me a little stumped until I decided that that heart she used at the top looked like a gingerbread cookie! Well I jumped on the gingerbread cookie bandwagon and didn't look back! (in other words I got a little cookie crazy!) The gingerbread is a download from Studio Shine.





























Next thing you know I am nestling a vintage green glass ornament behind the lovely fussy cut cookie image, adding pink gem branches, some glittery gold holly, and green sparkly pine bough...somehow I took a left turn at vintage and ended up on a sugar high....I did manage to match up a single wood snow flake that is similar to what she used!






























One more photo so we can enjoy the gold paint on the key and those little Tim Holtz stars. Speaking of Tim Holtz, if you are a BIG FAN like me, you'll enjoy Linda's Shop that has a WIDE selection of Tim Holtz. She usually has stuff I have never ever seen before anywhere!

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. This is my fave so far. Think it's the pink and green and most DEFFO it's that sprinkle of 'snow' & the key on the side, & do I see a snowflake behind it all. Really lovely :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is Holly jolly feeling to this- very cheerful! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is the cutest! love your gingerbread man... very festive..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too pretty. What a gorgeous collection you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're unbelievable! I NEVER would have thought those 2 cans would make that beautiful color and gingerbread man....BRILLIANT!!! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get here and see your amazing ornaments...I am such a huge fan of your brain!! You make the holidays even happier :)
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful AND cute! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly darling, the hint of burgundy spray just makes this! Awesome gingerbread image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS, Mitra. LOVE the color palette and your gingerbread man is just too cute. This one has me grinning from ear to ear! So glad you shared it with us!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!