Thursday, June 20, 2013

FIN Layout

































Lots and lots of bling on this page.

Happened to get a package from Trinket Track  recently due to Lizzy Hill's new appointment on their design team (I like to buy local). Well, they are from Australia, but since they think Lizzy's the bomb and I do too, I want to support them.

Can you see the cute little ribbon flowers on there? That pretty pink one on top of the embossed metal I made, near the huge purple butterfly Helen sent me and right next to the cool Christmas tag from Jeanie? Those pretty little things are from the Trinket Track  The gold ribbon on the tag said Merry Christmas, just flipped it over so I didn't have to wait to use it! Thanks guys for helping me make a page!


I'll leave you with one more view showing the dimension. 

You might be wondering about the title. Well, FIN is what THE MAN said under his breath when the project was over. 

I looked at him and said did you just say FIN? Like it's finished?

Then we argued over what language it was. Just one of those small little moments! Personally I would have used a few exclamation points myself since I was SO HAPPY our front door was back in the usable stage and it turned out so nicely!

Happy Thursday to you, I am wandering off to a moving up ceremony for my kid. He's going into the middle school and saying good by to being a little kid. ;-(


4 comments:

  1. *blush* ...hope you enjoyed your goodies...those blooms are my FAVE. And I'm not even a flower person!!! This page is an International page!!! It's lovely to see all these gorgeous bits & bobs scrapped together & FIN indeed.....is it short for 'finis' which is the french for Finish...or is it a latin word? See, now you've dragged me into it.....LOVE that dimensional photo, get a real good idea of your work AND you no longer have a Little Person in the house! Now that's SAD:/:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embellishments on this are gorgeous! Love the flowers and the crochet covered buttons! Your finished project looks amazing too!

    Thought this might help end your argument...

    finis [ˈfɪnɪs]
    n
    (Literary & Literary Critical Terms) the end; finish: used at the end of books, films, etc.
    [from Latin]
    Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wONDERFUL! A truly international collaboration!! ANd WOW to your new look entrance!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!