Monday, February 13, 2012

Herb & Flower Fest Page for the ScrapFit Challenge

Having a great kit to work with is awesome! This page went together in a snap!

It was a photo taken last summer that my Dad reminded me of.

This was January's Kid and I have finally kicked to the point I'm happy. Meaning that all the large pieces are gone and I'm working with scraps.

I know there are a couple more pages left in that Scraptastic January Kit....I just know it!

I am going to post this on the ScrapFit blog for their cluster challenge. I used a ton of the cool embellishments that came along with this kit to make my flower, my journaling card, and the little chicken flag! Love it!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love love love the effects on the photo, the colors and the ink distressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty LO. Looks like they were having a fun time earning those tips!! Amazing work using your scraps - Your layered flower is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page cool photo and great cluster work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it too! Awesome stash!! Woo hoo on getting a kit down to scraps! I try to do that right away or it lurks for years...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours & great snap of the kids - it all works so beautifully together...oh, like your take on the 'Lobster', too, v innovative:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is very cute!! I love it!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love the October afternoon papers you used for this one.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!