Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Valentine's Day Treats



I like to send little treats to my niece and nephews so around Christmas time I spotted these cool metal tins. I had thought I'd send them something then in them, but then I decided to save them for Valentine's Day.

It IS one of my favorite holidays. I'm a sucker for hearts and roses, what can I say.


Just a few little home made tags using some sparkle gold letters!


One more closeup! Love that lolly pop with the cool little filled in hearts!


6 comments:

  1. Growing up, Juicy Fruit gum was my all time favorite! These are the coolest tins.
    Super cute Valentine gift ideas. Love that gold lettering too. :)
    p.s. I saw snow yesterday for 30 seconds. It's better than nothing and more in the forecast for the weekend!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute cute cute!! I just loveeeeee these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sure your neice and nephew will love them - they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are an inspiration Mitra. I love the choccy hearts and the tins and tags are a brilliant thought. Over here V Day (celebrated on the 14th)is mainly for Lovers, as in Adults, but you've shown me another take which I think is pretty special and a much better one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You can get so many nice little treats there!! Sure they will love their little packages :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!