Monday, February 13, 2012

A Lobster Blogging Award with butter!




A bit back someone gave me a Lobster Award. No, not lobster. Liebster. I am only thinking I'd like lobster for dinner, please and thank you. 

I never awarded it to anyone. For one thing, I stalk a huge amount of blogs and usually pay no attention to how many followers someone might have. And, the requirement, is that the person has less than 50. 

I decided per usual to come up with my own rule and award the whole thing to one person who said something really nice about my flowers AND!!!! More exciting, send her some!!!

Now Jean is always popping by with something nice to say. I'm linking up one of her posts that I totally "got" when she posted it. She was talking about blogging and what a change it has made in her life. I agree! It's nice to be able to write about what you love and also, connect with various friends that are in different counties!

So, Jean, here is your award and I'm popping your little goodie bag in the mail tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take too long to get there! Glad you're blogging in Blog Land with us! Can't wait to see what you create next. 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jean, these are so cute love the pink with the black so classic, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo to Jean!! She is so arty and I love to visit her blog too!!! And woot woot on those flowers you made - you are way more industrious on that than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post! I bet Jean was just thrilled to read this. As someone that's been on the receiving end on some of your awesome flowers, she's a lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those flowers and so sweet to give Jean the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and for making your own rules! ;)

    I love your blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitra what can I say. I'm so sorry I didn't see this before. Thank you so much for this lovely award and for the flowers on their way to me. I'm having a bad week this week with hubby and son and haven't been reading older blog posts so I missed this one. I really appreciate your love and friendship across the Big Pond. You're keeping me sane! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!