Friday, May 20, 2011

Family Pets: Marilyn's Page







Aren't these pages so pretty and special? I love the water color look and the way she had me journal in a wave...Marilyn always does such a nice job! Check out some of the pets I had when I was little...


My neighbor Shirley was checking out the stacked flowers. They are super cool. I love all her labels. I never use my cutter enough for that type of thing.


We are working on a semi-joint album kind of thing. I just went and pulled all the pages out she'd made me that are from my childhood. I think they will be really cool when they are all in one album, which I still have to order! I am in love with the 3 Ring Binder idea...this way you can move stuff around without having to take the whole book apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!