Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Story of Today



Just a goofey page to help a long winter day pass! I will have to say though I was inspired by a blog I was reading to create the page. Although, I did PLAN on making my page pretty similar, obviously I failed miserably.

http://because-estee-says-so.blogspot.com/2011/02/things-i-love.html

And, I pulled out a really old stamp I haven't used in a while to help. Remember this stamp from that show in Buffalo Julie? It's a Technique Tuesday stamp and we did a really simple layout with it...

The funny photo of just my one eyeball? You can thank the 10 year old for that. I was trying to get my camera back from her and she was laughting like a hyena.

1 comment:

  1. Hey-I have that stamp too! Really like your page. I like the idea of doing a "me right now" page.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!