Thursday, July 20, 2017

Relax and Cupcake On: Card for the CUTTING CAFE





































What is there not to like about glitter paper, a cool new cutting file to try, and some fabric washi tape? Not to mention I used up several scraps of paper that were hanging out on my desk so not only did I make a card, but I cleaned my work area. ;-) Score!





































It was unexpectedly a whole lot of fun using silhouettes as a back drop yet a focal point for this card. Regina asked us to use a file of hers over at THE CUTTING CAFE which is named Fun with Silhouettes and contains over 66 images. Since I was in DIRE need of a birthday card (which is incidentally only four or five days late depending how the mail goes) it made perfect sense to grab the cupcake with a candle and a cake stand.





































Off this card goes tomorrow to my SIS in LAW who is hopefully having a nice relaxing birthday week as she is off for the summer. Let's hope that is how things are going. More likely she's running kids around and wishing she could have a cupcake and put her feet up.

Have a fabulous Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great use of the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eclectic mix of colours and patterns...looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I have not been here in a long time... vacation really threw me off... i LOVEEEE this! It is so beautiful and it's so cool that we used the same cut!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!