Monday, December 4, 2017

A Very Shabby Gift Box & Ornament for Visions of Sugar Plums Day 3





































Goodness this was rather simple to create. Mainly it was just a really sturdy box and then I put some pretty paper on it! Had some fun decorating it! Love pretty flowers and some vintage foliage! This box can be yours, just leave me a comment and let me know what you like about it!





































The feet were rather easy to attach. I just poked a hole through the box and attached sparkly brads!


I'm including this sparkly snowflake ornament with some hand dyed seam binding too!

Alright, since you are here to hop, here are some other peeps that are playing along today too with Visions of Sugar Plums! Our host, Lori has some fabulous give aways and is also having a challenge!

How do you win?   

1.  Start by leaving a comment here that you would like to win. 

2.  Visit all the other blogs and leave comments.  

3.  Lori will pick up your name from here, check all the other blogs and put your name in the "hat"  as many times as you leave comments.  Example:  Leave 14 comments = your name 14 times in the "hat". And then her husband will draw a winner all old school! Happy Happy!

Here is the line up:

For more fun, want to play along with Lori's Christmas Challenge? It's running from today until December 16th and the prize is a $20 gift certificate to Mama Elephant!

\
Enjoy Hopping & linking up your challenge! 

17 comments:

  1. Love your shabby little gift box and that dyed seam binding is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I love about your box is that it's both gorgeous and purposeful! I can think of a number of treasures it would hold! Your heart ornament is ever so lovely! Thank you once again for sharing your creativity with us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully decorated box and lovely ornament - love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You are the winner of my little Visions of Sugar Plum Box! Can you email me your address pretty please and thank you!

      Hugs!

      Mitra

      Delete
  4. Your box is beautiful - love the tassle! Such pretty papers, too. Your dyed seam binding ribbon turned out so pretty - the heart ornament is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win and I just love the box you made and that beautiful ornament. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful items. I've enjoyed visiting during this hop, great inspiration and and still would love to win new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made another gorgeous box?! Wowzers! This is beautiful too! What I love most about it is the tassel, the gorgeous feet, and the gold paper. It's a treasure, and it would hold my treasures! Loving the beautiful ornament too! That hand-dyed seam binding looks amazing! The ornament would look so pretty on my tree! Oh and if it's not already obvious, I would love to win! Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous project, Mitra. Thanks for sharing in the Visions of Sugarplums Blog Hop. I love seeing your creativity.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Such beautiful projects! LOVE the flowers on that box and what a pretty snowflake on your ornament!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE. LOVE. You are soooo talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mitra.....your shabby box is gorgeous! Love the mix of pretty pattern. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That holiday box is absolutely gorgeous! I've never sen anything quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous for sure!
    Great paper and flowers
    and I love the feet!
    The ornament is lovely
    with all those ribbons.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot believe it's been this long since I've been here! And I can't believe I missed this wonderful creation! And yeah...that ribbon! Lovety love love!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!