Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Parade of Lights Layout for THE CUTTING CAFE





































EDITED:  Good morning! I'm republishing a project from 2015! We're showing off a favorite project when we used a file from THE CUTTING CAFE that we loved! This year due to safety concerns the parade was cancelled and it turned into a stationary display. It also rained. Lots of people were really upset, so now my page is a happy memory in case we don't have a parade again!

*********************************************************************************

One of my favorite print files that Regina creates over at THE CUTTING CAFE are her circle images. I have used quite a few and was excited when she recently released a few more. The Jingle All The Way one I used on my page can be found in Christmas Sucker Treat Cups and I repurposed it for my page.

I haven't purchased any Christmas paper in ages however I have some layouts to make of recent events, so it really helped make my page Christmassy! Not to mention that there is enough room to journal in the middle.





























I love how the circle frames my photos! It was so simple to print out on a sheet of 12 by 12 paper!



























Can you see that pretty little photo there at the corner showing the parade banner for Sister Cities? Lexi is in that club in school and really enjoyed the parade! It was her first parade and she passed out candy! Fun times!

Happy Hump Day!

9 comments:

  1. That frame almost upstages your kiddos. Almost! NOTHING could upstage Luke's face! And Lexi looks a total angel. And you've got GOOOOOOLD going on....oh, it's delish, this page. Just wanna squeeze a bitta 'candy' as you call it, out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! Love the circle element with the great photos.. The banner with that gorgeous flower looks great too! Wonderful chrissy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous girl....your layouts are simply the best....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH...........TOTAL FAVORITE LAYOUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This IS a beauty! Such a shame when happy celebrations disappear but yes, so awesome that you have this wonderful memory captured here and it's beautiful! I LOVE when you use these files so differently... that circle is perfect in the huge format on this layout! Love!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!