Tuesday, January 8, 2019

A Happy Cappy Christmas Party!






































Mid December found us off to Hammondsport with Megan in tow to go to the Civil Air Patrol Christmas party. It's always nice to get the museum to yourself and their photo booth didn't disappoint! What a fun cool car! Megan and Luke looked really nice too.





























I think Megan enjoyed herself. Look at her giving Luke rabbit ears. ;-) Of course I could have used the normal photo, but I like this one! I have another page coming of the event.....we got photos too.






































Sometimes you need that perfect embellishment, which is why I downloaded a plane and cut with it with coordinating paper. See it in the background? And I bought some special flowers to match my paper from Prima. They are so pretty! I used them on another page too.

Anyhow, I'm off! Enjoy your Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. The airplane is perfect! Beautiful pictures and layout!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!