Friday, March 25, 2011

Riley





A guy at work forwarded me this photo of his daughter today. It got me laughing 'cause she was so cute! We all spend quite a bit of time during the day on the phone with headsets and on a pc. Of course we rarely do video, so I didn't even know what his office looked like until he sent me a photo of his daughter! Of course my kids caught me scrap cheating on them and wanted to know WHY I was making a page of this baby and WHY she got to drink Mt. Dew!

I did leave the journaling blank. I will leave that to her Mom to fill out! Hope she likes the page!

I was inspired by a sketch at: http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/2011/03/324-sketch.html. I was also inspired to use up some scraps I had hanging around too!

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You did a great job on the sketch! I love the pink and brown colors you used. How sweet to do a lo for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page : )
    Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the color combo! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she will love the page! What a little cutie she is too! Great job on capturing the memory!

    And cheating on your kids! What? How dare you!!! LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos--and love the colors! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooo cute cute cute!!! I loveeeeee those photos! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the muted tones in this and the photos like that! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!