Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary!





Just a quick blog update tonight. We had a lovely day with our friends Joe and Marilyn. Got to share some scrapping techniques and some yummy banana cake! I made this card and another tonight, had to get a bit of glimmermist on my hands! It's an anniversary card & basket for my Mom and Dad. It's a bit past, but I intend to hand deliver it next week. Let me know if you love the rose on this card. It's from a little shop downtown Potsdam and handmade. I am not what country it's from. Anyhow, I enjoyed adding it to my card!

2 comments:

  1. The card is gorgeous! I love the rose and the overall arty feel of the card..really awesome. The gift basket looks divine and I'm sure your parents are going to be super pleased. :)
    Have a superb week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this! I love love love how you added the rose! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!