Friday, November 23, 2012

Officially Christmas Time & Visions of Sugar Plums



I hate to admit, but the day after Turkey Day is the start of the Christmas Season here. Of course Good old Wally World has already started with the Christmas music and the decorations...but since I have already checked out their displays, I guess I can't complain!

I had to get into the Christmas Spirit as I've been working on two projects that will get blogged about at the second annual Visions of Sugarplums - a week long event beginning December 3rd!  Over 17 blogs will be showcasing Christmas projects, recipes, and giveaways!  

I can't wait to give away my project. I used real embossed copper on the roof and look at that bird giving you the eye ball. 

Yes just a 'lil sneaky to get you into the spirit!


Happy Black Friday!

(for those of you not from here, it's a day of huge shopping, long lines, deals and a jump start into Christmas...do you call it that where you live?)


7 comments:

  1. LOVING the sneak!!! That event starts on my birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. well we have had the christmas music and decorations in the shops here since the start of october, straight after fathers day the shelves are stocked with chrissy stuff.... so excuse me if I am not yet excited by the thought of Christmas.. but I will be.. I hope!! and we dont have a thanks giving here, but the day after it could possibly be called the next diet day!!!haha!! This sneeky looks great. and I am sure you have created something wonderul!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know about Black Friday. Nice sneak of your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the look of you're object...and I have to confess that I've been playing my Christmas music for a week or so now?
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that sneak looks amazing! Nope we have nothing like that at all here - ever!! (Thank Goodness!!) Sounds too awful. The online bit sounds great though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you sneek looks amazing, loving that glitzy bird and can't wait to see the reveal. Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOOO!!!! So excited and SO happy you're in VOSP. :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!