Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Yappy Birthday to You Card for THE CUTTING CAFE





































Oh goodness it was fun putting together a wee care package for my Gram! Her birthday is coming up and I thought she'd like this card I made. I used a printable from The Cutting Cafe called Animal Friends.





































Due to the fact I've never invested in the fancy markers, I was stuck coloring him in with water color pencils which was made a little more difficult due to printing on photo paper. Regardless, I kept at it and was pleased with the look.





































Really love this card! I had fun stamping a little leaf stamp lightly in the background and adding some simple splatters and some flowers! I can't wait to send it off!

Hope your Tuesday is pawsome!


3 comments:

  1. awe this is pawsativetly cute....is that a word...it is now....love it girlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've colored him! Such a cool look! I think she's gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and fun..Looks like he is enjoying a wonderful sunny afternoon:) <3Krista

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!