Friday, July 1, 2016

Maryland Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































We swore to ourselves after last year's brutal drive home from the Outerbanks with the camper to never drive more than six hours towing. So we came up with a stop on the way. This was the first time we ever stayed at a camping resort...in fact I was extremely sad that it was too late when we got in to enjoy the tikki bar!


































I made a point of taking a photo of the main building when we got there. They used those beautiful beachy colors all over the resort. The little cabins you could rent across from our camper were turquoise and the ones father down were pink. I used my wide format printer with some plain white paper to print that photo. Sometimes a layout just calls for a large photo!


































On top of using that epic bike sticker, I slipped in some butteflies! Can you spy two in this photo? One is near the flower cluster and the other is an itty bitty femo one that I found in my stash. I'm using butterflies as that is our July challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy.






































Another femo butterfly is posed on that super cool anchor that was a gift from my friend Lisa who blogs over at BZscrapper. Love the little accent!


































Another one done and dusted! I'm making good headway on these vacation photos! Just a couple more pages left!

Happy Friday and long weekend if you are here in the States!

8 comments:

  1. It looks like a cute place to stay..I'm getting a Dirty Dancing vibe here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Want to visit that place now. And the butterfly on the anchor? FAVE part;):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanting to go to that blue and yellow house... So yummy...and the layout ...you are way beyond anything a "professional" ad agency could do!!! Best of all the dark bike suggesting possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanting to go to that blue and yellow house... So yummy...and the layout ...you are way beyond anything a "professional" ad agency could do!!! Best of all the dark bike suggesting possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beach colors on that big house! It looks so cool! And a fabulous layout, love the big photo! Enjoy the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah! I spotted that button right away!...lol... LOVE this layout and omg... that house/building/whatever! I want to live there... and I'd have a hard time deciding between a pink or turquoise cabin... beautiful layout!! Maybe this weekend I can make a scrapbook page... you've inspired me... again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright , sunny layout for the challenge
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! I love that you used a large photo! It really helps to tell your story!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!