Saturday, October 21, 2017

Broken Baby Shabby Clock for THE CUTTING CAFE





































This little silver & black clock has been spray painted for quite a while. I was just waiting for the perfect inspiration to make it a little shabby! This time 'round, Regina asked us to use any file we wanted! I opted to make some of her awesome flowers from the Paper Flower Template and Cutting File. I am always so pleased at how these turn out. The cutting file has a huge amount of bloooms and if you double them, you can really make quite a few flowers!





































I like to use double sided paper. Sometimes I opt to roll the centers tighter so they are just opening, like I did here. Having used these too many times to count, I'm always pleased on how they turn out and wish I had made double! What's not to love about left over flowers.




In case you are curious, this is what I started with for my clock. I had picked it up late last January in hopes to make a Valentine's Day project out of it, but I was waiting for the perfect clock insert to show up at some point at the ReStore.



When it finally did, I then had to remember to buy a battery to make sure the clock actually worked....then had to wait until I felt like spray painting...months later I have the best little desk clock ever!!! All shabby and pretty.

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE FLOWERS ARE...this is one piece that should be in a vintage shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one amazing project - the flowers are totally lovely! TFS - I happy to be your team sister at the Cutting Cafe - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous flowers..and a very creative idea.. Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How'd I miss tHis? Oh yes..I was on vacation....so beautiful and those flowers are perfect. I haven't made those yet...must try that file!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!