Tuesday, October 10, 2017

It's Beginning to Look at Lot Like....





































Fall with a side of Christmas!

Mass production of silver streaky vases ensued last weekend. Must make some progress on the centerpieces for Civil Air Patrol. This year they are having their party at a musuem so I have uped my game! I'm still rolling with red, white, blue, and probably sparkly. Yes, sparkly is a color.



Wish me luck as I'm trolling our ReStore waiting for something cool to add to those star boughs...I brought home some white pointsettas but they are probably too big...Mom's on the hook to make some really cool bows for me, so I'll have to plan on those too...

It's nice to have the spray painting done before the cold weather though!

Happy Tuesday which is officially Civil Air Patrol Day in this house!


1 comment:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!