Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Day 4 in the Cape: Love Life





































Completed this page a couple of weeks ago and just didn't get around to blogging about it. It's easy to make pages when you use a photo collage like this one and have the backgrounds premade. I made a bunch of matching backgrounds while camping so when I got a chance, it was pretty easy to get a page put together. This also means I'll actually scrap the whole trip. ;-)

On Day 4 we ended up in Wood's Hole, MA which is also the home of NOAA. We visited a free aquarium, checked out the cool ships in the bay, and then went home to have seafood pizza. It was a neat little town and one of my favorites from the trip.





































I'm enjoying playing with some new flowers I got that match the paper. They are inspiring me to finish the few pages I have left from the trip!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome page! I was distracted by the pizza though... pizza.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!