Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mad Mad Mad for Bendy Bendi Cards: THE CUTTING CAFE





































Mad Hatter: “Have I gone mad?”
Alice Kingsley: “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. 
But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

My very first bendy bendi card ever and I wish I had a whole WEEK to spend making them. What fun! They are really quite genus with one main piece and then a smaller strip that goes in one way and another smaller piece that goes the other way. You get quite the 3-D card. 


Regina over at THE CUTTING CAFE created the awesome & easy to use cutting file that I used. 
Take a peek at her cutting file here and see how she used it! It comes with snow drifts and hers is a snowman card! 






























I will confess that I used some little staples in strategic places due to how much weight I added to this card. I added three real playing cards, and lots of cool images from Alice in Wonderland and flowers so lots to hold in place! 



































Can you see one peeking out of the top right there? I also added a few words to the scroll that the rabbit is holding for a sentiment! This card is going to friend who is going through a rough time! Hoping it makes her laugh!



Love that imagine of Alice on the one side I used! Super pretty with the yellow crinkle ribbon!

Hope this has made you MAD for Bendy Bendi Cards!

Linking this up to Lori's ChouxChoux Paper Art's Valentine's Day Challenge! Can you spot the hearts I used? ;-)

Happy Hump Day!

11 comments:

  1. And now officially....EEEEEEEEEK!!! In the words of the great Ronald McDonald...I'm lovin' it!!!! Your friend will treasure this ;) Ohhh, I just noticed the extra hearts you added...those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's bound to love it! I think it's one of my favourites I've ever seen of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto to what lisa m said...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk goodness girl....fab..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is not a card....this is a piece of art....can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a bunch of flowers that aren't flowers, if that makes sense. Really LOVE that you've used real cards in/on this card & the images suit it to a tee. REALLY interesting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, love all the layers and the images are so much fun.. very clever creating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and it makes me feel like the mad Hatter myself, and there is so much energy in the card, not to mention all the creative juices you expended to make it- very fun!Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME! Love how you stuffed your bendy card full of Alice images - it's so happy! Super glad you linked it to my Valentines/Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just special! I love Alice in Wonderland. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm the lucky duck that received this FANtastic card and pictures don't do it justice. It's stunning in person and I absolutely love it. Thank you Mitra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the lucky duck that received this FANtastic card and pictures don't do it justice. It's stunning in person and I absolutely love it. Thank you Mitra!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!