Friday, January 1, 2016

Sayre Parade: Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































Happy first of the year! We're celebrating over here with a little snowman dance!

Anne over at Another Freaking Scrappy asked us to scrap a winter theme or color scheme. I could argue that based on Frozen, turqouise and pink do fall into the winter color schemes! However, it's also a page about a parade I was in for work!































Since we were in the parade to show community support I used eye glass paper! We were happy to hand out candy and have people see our float. I also included a coaster from where we got dinner and a brew afterwards.

Hope you can come join us in building a snowy winter themed page over at Another Freaking Scrappy!


4 comments:

  1. Love how your pages really, really focus on the memories. And I must say, that glasses paper...ADORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page.. I so love that snow man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done it again! Awesome! And I see some metal tape there! I am using that today! Going to a crop. Have to throw it in my bag...I did use it on my "other"project but I haven't gotten back to that one yet...lol...still trying to get packages out the door...something may or may not have gone out for you yesterday :). Anyway, love this! Somehow you are able to create stunning pages but still not lose the picture or the story! Inspired again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page. Snowman and glasses paper make it special.
    BTW I went to Another Freaking Scrappy and though I might enter, but I don't know what my URL is????

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!