Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beginning: Lydia Rose


I LOVE this challenge blog, seriously! Somehow pairing a word up with a page makes me stretch! If you want to check out Bird is the Word blog, click here! I added an "S" to my title because I thought it was not only a beginning for my friend's new daughter Lydia Rose, but ALSO a beginning for her FIRST daughter Evalyn (having a new sister) and also having two is much different than just one, so a beginning for my friend. I had a lot of fun playing around with the photo software. There is never a nice background in the hospital, so I really wanted to add something to my main photo.

The key "LIFE" dangled off the ribbon is Tim Holtz and was a contribution from my neighbor. She was trying to help me in my Tim Holtz challenge (see previous blog) but I just HAD to have it for this page. OH yeah, meant to mention, most of this page with the exception of the doilies (dyed during egg coloring), brads, and ribbon, is ALL TIM! You know, I am pretty fond of the hubby, but there might just be one guy I'd trade him in for....nah! Just picking.

6 comments:

  1. awww this is lovely! so pretty! Thanks for playing along @ BITW! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how gorgeous.. love the bow! adorable photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh what a FAB LO!! Thanks for Playing along @ BITW....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Mitralee - Love your embellishment cluster all caught up in your ribbon bow - thanks for playing at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! Gorgeous embellies and fantastic design! Thanks for playing along at Bird is The Word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO.. thanks so much for playing along at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!