Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Baby Card & Scrapbook Page




I made this card for Nate's sis Stephanie because SHE is having a baby! I am so excited for her! I stamped "Happy Mother's Day" in the inside. I was inspired by the following sketch at The Studio. If you want to see the challenge, click here!

I added the boarder at the bottom as I didn't measure things out and also added in spaces between my pieces of paper. I love my flower with a gem...just a few paper flowers from CTMH that I had stashed. Loved the paper too and how pretty it was!

Got inspired today with the paper I had left out from this card and decided to make her a blank page so she can add her own photos! I made it kinda open ended. She can add cute couple shots OR baby photos later. I was inspired from this sketch posted on Sketch Support. If you want to check it out, it's posted HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Both the page and the card are so cute! What a great idea to leave the photo areas open so she can add her own pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!