Sunday, April 17, 2011

DC Day 1




I had SO MUCH FUN with this layout. Normally two page spreads can be a bit daunting. So can the HUGE pile of photos from a vacation. WELL, I turned to a cool blog that helps out with layouts. Sketch Support has great layouts and typically gets me going. If you want to check out their blog, click HERE. The blooming trees and sunny day really helped me capture a huge amount of awesome photos. I also kept in mind that I like to really use one or two photos once in a while in special layouts, so I kept a few back for later! The paper was the first thing I put my hands on when I was rooting through my stash. I can't recall the name of it, other than it was one from a while ago made by CTMH. The little cherry blossoms by my title I made by hand with a punch and some glimmermist.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the ribbon in place of the stitching and how perfectly those papers fit with your pictures! Thank you for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!