Thursday, April 21, 2011

Show Us Your Stuff and Bird is the Word Blog Challenge



I just can't resist! Seriously! I love these word challenges! And they always seem to correspond with something I want to do! So, the title on this post is inspired by Bird is the Word. If you want to check out their post, click here! My other inspiration was a layout posted on Show us Your Stuff...that had some cool colors, a layout, and also a requirement of a hand made item! So, if you want to check them out, please go here! I mostly stuck with the pink, yellow, and blue requirement...and of course used a kraft base....and my flower is way hand made...it was a lot of fun actually....Anyhow, I think I will leave my mess for the morning and wash the glimmermist off my hands!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and the layout is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout! Thanks so much for playing at Bird is the Word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS LO!! The Bird say Thanks for playing along!:)
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty LO.. thanks for joining in at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gr8 LO!! lovely photos & the colors work well with them....
    Thanks for playing along @ BITW!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!