Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tim Holtz Challenge








I've been keeping supplied in new material from a monthly club put together by We B Scrappin' out of Syracuse. They have challenged us to make a card using only Tim Holtz items. They included some purple distress stain and also some grunge board. I'm super excited to try both of those items since I've never used either. So, cut a background using my sizzix and my Top Note die from Stampin' Up. Then I used the stain on that. I didn't have any Tim Holtz stamps, so pulled out a new favorite from Close to My Heart. My flower is just a simple white ribbon that I dyed to match the Tim Holtz paper background (there are hot pink lines on the paper). I also used the purple stain around the edges of the Tim Holtz paper I used on the background. I had so much fun getting this card together. I might just go do a few more...my neighbor gave me a little baggie of Tim embellishments that need to be tried!


Oh, the last pic is of a clear envelope I found on an adventure to Malone...I am not sure who makes it, but I really designed the card around using it.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!