Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Circle Inspiration and a little Cutie!

I LOVE blogs about scrapbooking so much more than a magazine! Maybe it's my ipad and being able to scroll through them in the evenings...but there is such a wealth of information out there. One of my favorite blogs that always has something interesting is this one. The designers were asked to not use ANY SQUARES except photos...I had to try it, plus there was this awesome doily I downloaded from Silhouette... So, in standard fashion I made the background of the layout and looked at it for a couple of days...and then started begging for photos. One of my most recent dog acquaintances is Pip-Squeak. What a darling! I added a nice orange leaf for his owner behind my hand made paper flower because not only does she have good taste in dogs, but she is also fond of orange. The paper is a new selection out from CTMH that I am using up...someone on a blog said once that she likes to work from kits...and use it all up! I love that idea! Not done with the Wings kit yet, but I've made a nice dent in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!