Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Pages for Marilyn






So, Marilyn left me alone in her scraproom with her cutter, some photos, and a huge rack of paper. I felt giddy! We were exchanging pages...and I had made the "Spring Magic" one for her at home...and finished it off at her house with flower photos from around her yard. Still needs some journalling...but that is pretty easy. The blue and yellow page I put together from stuff that Lexi cut on the cutter and with a couple of photos! I chalked up the flowers and before I was completely finished, I got called away! Lucky for me, Marilyn could finish up the journalling AND added the super cool chalking around the edges. I LOVE this page! It's so pretty!
It's super fun to make a page base and have someone add the surprising twists!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!