Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In A Cloud (but not lost) Layout for Scrap Around the World


































Oh it was dreamy being up at the top of Whiteface Mountain in the midst of all those clouds!

I have been up there at least a couple of times but never in zero visibility! It was for sure very different!


Thought I'd finally give Helen's new challenge blog Scrap Around the World a try with it's dreamy mood board challenge.

I used both the colors and some of the images to inspire my page and embellishments.


The little creamy canvas embossed flower originally came ready for paint/mist from Lizzy Hill in an adorable little package. She also sent me that lovely brown beaded circle, metal piece that I added alcohol ink & glitter to, and also canvas key!


























One of my absolute favorite parts of my page is this little cut out where I added our "Pratt Stamp" on top of a silver doily. It's see through, which is really kinda cool! Of course the Stickles edging everything also makes me VERY happy!


































One last photo of a side view of my page. You might be able to tell that my pen was RUNNING OUT OF INK so I got this lovely ombre look!

Hope you have time to play along and HAPPY HUMP DAY!

16 comments:

  1. Those embellies look so HAPPY to be used:):):) and I love your Pratt circle too.... This is really vintagey with those colours ... is that a transparency up top right???? Looks good!!!! I HOPE to do this challenge... Gorgeous mood board:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous, and I enjoyed reading about the back ground of the photo.. love the use of the prima packaging, and love the cluster on the left.. wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Love the Pratt stamp, but honestly I love the whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the feathers and the music paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool elements, Mitra! I especially love the way you journaled around the die-cut shape. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow your layout is gorgeous.....i will have to give Helen's challenge a go too!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the challenges...am hoping to have time to play along too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful layout. Love the embellishment cluster , the journalling around the page. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW and in your own words DUDE YOU ROCKED THIS CHALLENGE! Love everything all the little things and your writing around the page. Been a bit sidetracked myself this week, for scrapping, but things are settling down so hope to do SOMETHING SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft look of this page, and I think it's my new favorite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so beautiful love it Mitra!! thanks for joining us at Scrap around the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful I agree!! I love your details!!! Thanks so much for playing along with me & my gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great page ! Love how you have tucked the photo into the oval cut out, and all those clustered details. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a neat page! love all the cool details and the story behind the photo. Thanks a bunch for sharing your beautiful page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your page is very beautiful! I loved the detail in the feathers.Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  16. REALLY BEAUTIFUL PAGE!!!!!Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!