Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hints, Allegations, and Things Left Unsaid


































So, I have been sanding a lot lately.

It's amazing outside so I just want to spend every single minute I can outdoors or in the garage with the doors open.

I also am MOTIVATED to work on furniture now I have seen where certain pieces can fit into my new house.

I am also motivated to make things because I have a new thing I'm really really excited about.

It's black and white. AND granite!

Ok one teeny tiny photo. (It's a horrible photo by the way, so sorry to my realtor but I think I can take a better one!) I would have at least attempted one when I was there, but I was trying to be polite and besides the lady of the house had taken most everything down!


























Indoor photos are all about lighting and in her defense, it's pretty dark in the living room. I am sure I'll spend some time figuring out WHEN to take the best photos.

Anyhow that wooden P at the top there is a teaser for what I'm posting tomorrow.

The VERY LAST project for the Technicolor Trio of Tempting Treats! Come back and visit on Hump Day!




4 comments:

  1. Can I come watch you decorate...OMG...so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are doing a great job decorating - awesome fireplace - I would love one for times like now when I am freezing!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!