Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Simple Things are Wonderful Things Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy






































Finally got back to beach photos from our trip to the Outerbanks. Had quite a few to sift through from Lexi's phone because she took a LOT trying to get the most perfect shot writing names in the sand & waiting for a wave. Love the one she got for Pratt Inc. See the wave sneaking in on the corner?






































I am really loving the sand photo paired up with roses...and gold. I never would have thought of it, but I'm still working my way through my last Scraptastic kit which happened to be Valentiny, so there you have it. I haven't missed getting a monthly kit club oddly...I think I had enough built up that it's been fun using up stuff.





























Another Freaking Scrappy's June challenge involves using the word "wonderful" "wonder" or another variation of the word in your title or journalling. As you can see, I decided to get all FONTY and use a lot of words, in fact almost a sentence...pair that up with Lexi's photo and pretty much this whole layout is words, even the background paper!




































More journalling words on the bottom....with a few splatters of red paint. Another one done and dusted! Hope you get a chance to play with us! Fun times!

Happy Hump Day! 

6 comments:

  1. Such a great picture. I bet she loves what you did with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of the beach 'play'....fabulous. LOVE all your words [but I'm a wordy type of gal!] & it's a good challenge AND the flowers and gold with a beach page. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge Mitra
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, what a great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!!! Love the sand photo!!! So happy to have finally got started with sorting out my scrap organisation. Really hoping to do some low key scrapping with what I already own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pic and beautiful layout! LOVE the black and white with the floral and gold and yes! The sand....heart eyes for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!