Monday, February 29, 2016

Nesting and Hatching: Memorandum Monday



































It's Eastering around here. It's always a pleasure to pull out stuff you made in years passed and enjoy it all over again! The little cloche & scallopy glass bowl are past ReStore finds and got paired together to show off these disco ball eggs. I made some similar but with flowers and nests for my friend Lisa over at You Made Me Ink ages and ages ago. Maybe we'll luck out and she'll show us her Easter Tree at some point.

To be honest most of the weekend involved a hot date with the couch, lots of tea & a box of tissues. I am thinking it's allergies early due to the lack of real winter, but I can't honestly say having gotten a degree in rocks vs. one that involves one in doctoring. I did my best to binge watch Nurse Jackie though to make up for lack of a medical degree....somehow I don't feel smarter, just well rested!

Due to the funk, I was less than motivated to do much. THE MAN continued digging the hole I started Friday. We are trying to locate the laundry room pipe that we believe is undersized and replace it. It's not glamorous work, so we'll skip photos of that. Needless to say we learned that the pipe wasn't where we thought it would be, so it's on to Plan B. More on all of that later as it will morph into the laundry room & half bath redos. I am not allowing to get myself excited about all that at this point in time because the yucky part is first. And when I say redos, it will mainly mean new paint and hopefully a vintage metal sink in the laundry room. Fun times!

Thanks for having us, Miss Sian over at From High in the Sky, for Memorandum Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I do like the sound of a vintage metal sink in the laundry room.

    I hope you are feeling a lot better very soon so you can enjoy some more Eastering. Sounds a bit like when Little E wonders if Christmas is open yet..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool disco ball eggs! Hope your allergies are better and good luck with the laundry!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!