Thursday, August 18, 2016

BlackTulip Table with Marble Top


I could tell THE MAN missed me when I was gone. He actually worked on my table for me! I'll show you the part he did shortly, but let's take a peek at how pretty the black paint turned out. Love those tulip shapes now much better in black! I distressed it a bit too so it would look old. 

He made a frame out of a pine board for my marble! Even chisled the sides down for me so it fit nice and snug! Made painting it and attaching it a breeze! My table was the first thing I worked on when I got home over the weekend. Was so nice to hang out in the garage with a sander. 


I'm so happy I have a little table back to hold my Big Shot in my office. I gave up my other one for the fish tank that we moved. And if you are wondering what this table looked like before? I blogged about the Topless Hot Pink mess a few weeks ago! The actual table was around $5 and the marble top $10. A few cans of spray paint later, a pine board, and some sanding? Plus, this one has a drawer that I added some wood scallops to. A vintage rock star!

Hope your Thursday is awesomeness! 

3 comments:

  1. Looks BRILLIANT....great place for your Shot AND good on The Man for having it almost RTG when you got home! Love how you upcycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Man who can work with wood like that is a great man to have! Lucky you...and a beautiful finish to the table. Black is always so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out most awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!