Monday, September 3, 2012

Painting Queen on Labor Day Weekend

So, today we're all off celebrating Labor Day. Strictly a US based holiday to that that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers. Got that off Wikipedia, so it must be true. 

I decided to celebrate the occasion by working.
Well, we are working on a large project at work, so I have been working on and off.

In fact, set my laptop out in the garage and alternated between e-mail and painting. 


What am I painting???

Oh, it's scrappy related...




It's almost done, but I have some black to spray and some distressing. 

Have not scrapped ALL weekend so nothing new to share with you on that front...but will post this project just as soon as it's installed...

I will say I got carded yesterday while buying some wine wearing this outfit. And the dude laughed when his machine told him I was 38. I got the college haven't showered look going here, but I assure you I have, I just have paint in my hair so went with a hat to cover it up while running out!

6 comments:

  1. You young'un, you! This looks like a b-i-g project...bit like those 'sneak peeks' peeps do.....Miss Nosey Parker here is looking forward to the 'reveal'...is if a coffee table???? Some sort of cabinet, maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness.. you look dangerous.. you have a paint gun and know how to use it... just spray and no one will get hurt... hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how this turns out - I bet it's going to be something fabulous though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what it is that you're working on...I know it's going to be just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You celebrated by working?!? Love the look of what you've painted - can't wait to see it - looks very professional with that spray gunny thing - no idea how to use that myself!! Does it make it much easier/better?? Love that college look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these fantastic comments and yet no one has commended you on going out and buying wine. YEAH YOU!!! And of course, I too sit on pins and needles waiting to see the next Pratt Masterpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!