Friday, September 27, 2013

NO FREAKIN WAY!


I am sitting at the NAV Center in Cornwall Canada. I have a bag of NEW scrap goodies and I'm waitin' for the infamous Anne (Scrappin' Boss from Another Freakin' Scrappy) to pop in! I AM SCRAPPING IN PUBLIC and I'm gunna meet Anne! I also had a half moon cookie today on the way here so between the sugar high, meeting Anne high and the paper high I'm super excited!

AND YES, that is my new purse that I got after I dropped my last one in the toilet.

MORE LATER THERE IS STUFF TO BUY AND I SMELL FOOD.

7 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky, lucky, lucky you:):):) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/I like your style! Have a great time! A follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and....................
    the curiosity is killing me...what food did you find????? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!