Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birds of a Feather Layout for THE CUTTING CAFE




































Have you ever used an electronic stamp? I have before, but I forgot how much fun it is! You can make it as BIG as you want! ;-)

I printed Regina's Adventure stamp over top of the patterned Tim Holtz paper! I wanted it to frame my photo of Luke and Tommy hard at work building a raft.You might remember my blog post about their raft previously.

Take a peek at all of the stamps in the ALL ABOUT BOYS set including this one over at THE CUTTING CAFE. It's WAY at the bottom and really small. I was pumped at how nicely it printed out larger sized and how JUICY it turned out with a bit of Modge Podge Dimensional glue.





Here is a close up so you can see how the letters are glossy.


You can also see my favorite recycled item! A little pop top turned into a pretty little dangle! Add a bit of recycled green ribbon with an accordion bloom and you have a cool boy embellishment! Up at Scrap For Help, that is their latest challenge!



Here is a photo of my banner with silver leaves. I actually had cut out the leaves originally and decided to turn this scrap into something pretty so added the silver in behind the leaves.


I also have some silver on these feathers I cut. AND gold! Love them!


Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. this is breath taking........your so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah....adventurous indeedy...the boys AND you with what are they? Printed stamps????? You've got me scratching my head. I can't even unzip files so I keep getting files that you're SUPPOSED to be able to use with your Silly machine...& it just doesn't work.....anyways...I LOVE your soda pop top idea...had a feeling you'd enter that one!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever and I reckon you could use pretty much anything on your layouts.. This is fabulous...love the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Your boys look adventurous and like they work well together. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layout looks wonderful and how clever is it the way you incorporated the feathers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and amazing layout. So much to look at on this one. I love the way you used the circular stamp around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout, Mitra! I especially love how you repurposed the negative image from your leaf cut. It looks great here. Thanks for playing along with S4H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thanks for joining in at S4H!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!