Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy Easter Cards for THE CUTTING CAFE SHOP






































For years I have never had a really small Happy Easter stamp. Getting one put me in the mood to make some small Easter Cards! I printed off two sets of graphics for these cards. The background is from Playing with Brushes. The vintage bunny and chick graphics are from Pop Sugar.






































The cards themselves are really simple with the Happy Easter stamp from THE CUTTING CAFE  Wheelbarrow Deliveries set doing all the heavy lifting!






































Love bunnies! We have a few of those around these parts! The dog is doing his best to keep them at bay but they secretly laugh at him behind their paws as they are quite quick.






































Love these cards with their little shabby bows, sparkles, and gold shimmer!






































Had a few bunny and chicks left so I thought I'd make a couple of tags. Can you see the little stamped flowers and the egg? Those are also from THE CUTTING CAFE  Wheelbarrow Deliveries set. She also sells those little punched flower confetti that I used to make itty bitty flowers!
























 And one last card with a bunny! I fussy cut out the egg he was hauling in his buggy so I could use him on this birthday card. It's Dad Pratt's birthday today!

I'm quite in the mood for Spring here now! Thankfully our weather is cooperating! Already saw my first crocus just moments before the dog trampled it...sigh.

Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! These are sooo pretty and sweet and beautiful! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto datto to what lisa said...this set of cards is the sweetest ever...love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto datto to what lisa said...this set of cards is the sweetest ever...love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunnies! And the touches of gold which makes them look so special

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful collection of cards! I love each and every one. :) Happy Easter Mitra!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!