Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Happy Place: FORREST layout for Another Freaking Scrappy


































It's reveal day over at Another Freakin'.....what fun. That team is ROCK STAR with their layouts!

Here is our super simple sketch!



I made mine to celebrate a BIG DAY for my dog Forrest.

He was invited to Doggy De-stress Day over at Potsdam State College.

The brain child of Marissa, a friend of our bestest babysitters Chelsea and Heather, he got the benefit of an invite.

(Let me tell you a secret....FORREST is very fond of girls and was all sorts of showing off for the crew that came to pick him up)

He had a blast! Of course, that night he was so tired he had to lay down to eat dinner, the poor baby!


























Just a little side view of my page and those delicious lime green feathers that were previously earrings I scored at the second hand store.

































Here is a close up of them and my dog paw flower with the orange trim! Love it!

Now it does seem odd to wish you a Happy Hump Day when I am posting a dog layout...


8 comments:

  1. Those feathers are amazing & I'm LOVING your doggie flower.....lucky Forrest!!! He's a cute dog:):):)Really like how you used that yellow tag behind the embellies, too:):)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is one fabulous take on the sketch.. love the feathers and why am I not surprised you have used old earring feathers....great colors and great story behind the photo...lucky dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...hilarious salutation!!! The orange metal around the paw is AWESOME!!! A great LO for Forrest and poor pup was pooped from flirting all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BRILLIANT!! Love the feathers and that doggy paw flower is pure genius. Poor Forrest, being a Valentino is sooo tiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! Happy Hump Day, heehee!!! That's a great sketch, and I loooooove your feathers! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful and creative take on the sketch! I love your page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool layout & love your dog's name!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Brings a whole new meaning to hump day, doesn't it! Your layout is terrific! I love the mixture of feathers, bingo chips, and the library card! I bet Forrest had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!