Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nearly Free Poinsettia Flowers























I know, what kind of crazy person makes Poinsettia flowers when it's nearly June?

Well, I was inspired as I'm working on a page about a special event that was very close to Christmas AND decided to make up a bunch more flowers while I was at it. At some point they will go on Christmas cards and I will be thankful I took the time to make them up!























They were nearly free, seeing how I used the plastic red part and greenery from the plastic doilies I bought. See my FUGLY post for more deets on that!

Loving those Prima flower centers I used. Of course, how can you go wrong with gold sequins?

Happy Hump Day!

AND, how do you like that silver oval dish I found at the second hand store. I have special things in store for that!



5 comments:

  1. See, the really, REALLY scary thing is it's closer than you think...we're almost into the SIXTH month of the year. This time again & we'll be rushing around buying presents. And it only seems a BLINK from NY's Eve.....so bring on the Chrissy Bling, I say....gotta love poinsettias & that dish is amazing....you do GOOD in your Op shops:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you on getting organized for THAT time of the year, which will soon be closer than we think when we flip the calendars over in a day or two..They look great.. love the centres.. and look out dish, you are going to be reborn!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping with the Lizzy comments....HEY YOU...just saw LESSology...& aren't you the dark horse??? That is SUCH a wonderful team for you to be on.....match made in heaven....can't WAIT to see what you come up with each month:)):):) Just as well they're plenty of Op shops around, eh???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word on the street from my elf informants; Santa is pleased with your hard work and time efficiency. ;) ALSO......I'm VERY interested to see what you've got in store for that tray!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe that these are the same flowers! They look fabulous and I can't wait to see how you use them!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!