Monday, October 31, 2011

Glitz and Glam Page and a Happy Halloween







































Back when I lived in the Southern Tier of NY, a bunch of us girls would meet monthly for a Crafternoon. We chatted, ate lots of great snacks, and took turns bringing a project.

We also typically had a Close to My Heart consultant in the group. I was the third I believe. It was nice, because we could stay on top of the newest papers, get the newest book, and also have something easy to work out of as far as ideas.

Now days I spent hours on blogs in the evening, some of which include people working with CTMH products, so feel like I am still in the loop.

The ladies I used to meet with recently e-mailed me and asked if I was willing to do a party from a far and send everything in a box! They even told me which pages they liked out of the newest catalog.

I was glad they asked me. I hadn't gotten my hands on any new CTMH paper as of yet, and they have moved over to the really heavy stuff with the decorative boarders! It's awesome! So pumped!

This is one sheet of paper and is from the Mischief collection. I really dig the black and white side, but then the striped side works well too. They will be either making a Halloween page or a Thanksgiving page and I thought depending on what embellishments they use, it will work out for either!

This is just one of their projects. They are also making something for Thanksgiving dinner!

This page I thought would work nicely for me to show case this lovely photo I got of Lexi and her BFF. She and Laura added makeup to their costume and looked so lovely!

Have a great Halloween if you are celebrating!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girls!! Loving their outfits, make up is perfect..

    Hope you had a fun halloween. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and love the embellies you have used - the title is also fab! Like the dyed gauze too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture you've captured here and I love the layout as well, beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!