Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Creative Scrappers Sketch Mother's Day Page


































This little page sat on my scrap table for almost the whole weekend until I decided what I wanted to finish it up with. I started off with a Creative Scrappers sketch which inspired me to pull out four very large 6 by 6 pieces of paper and rip them down smaller. Add in a photo collage from Picasa in a similar shape and my title up the side...

And in keeping with keeping it real, I played along for two reasons. Firstly, Helen from SA is on their DT and I tend to follow her around blog land a bit. AND, Sara Zenger from little Winthrop NY which is about a half hour away from me is their guest. YES, I ever know her IRL!


Here is their sketch!


So, this page sat and almost got DUSTY until...I remembered Lizzy's lovely flowers and added a couple of my own! The hearts were to represent the bubbles...Lovely pretty little flower cluster.


Page was from earlier this month on Mother's Day when my Mom, my Aunt, and my daughter drove to Lowville to have a nice spa day.

I made it on a page, did you see me? I know, it's rare. I look like I needed a nice massage....

What fun times. I could get a massage every week!

And do you see that little box my Mom is holding? She is holding her Mother's Day present and a project I made Marivic to announce my DT Coordinator Position at Zeus and Zoe.

WHICH by the way, a package of goodies from there? Like getting a massage. Happiness in a bag.

Hope your Tuesday is AMAZING, only ONE MORE DAY TO HUMP DAY, right Helen?

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a pretty lo! Love all the pinks. I noticed your mother was holding your sweet little creation right away and just look at her smiling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect page Mitra! So happy to see you preserved it. ;) Everyone's nails look so perty....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo of you & the cluster is awesome. Happy Hump day to you for tomorrow {{{winks}}}!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better say I like the flower cluster [heehee]...I love the whole LO. LOVE the memory you've scrapped & love that you got 4 photos & all those generations onto it, too. The colours are perfect for it...& I really like the writing you've popped around the frame:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of the pink on this page! I also love your Mom's big sunny smile where she's holding your present. I knew she would like it!

    I didn't know you knew Sara. I was on the Ideas For Scrapbookers design team with her forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI.. this looks so pretty, the flowers do look amazing, and you look like you all had a very enjoyable day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how wonderful!! love the layout with the purdy white flowers!!!!!....yours are coming soon...seriously I am nearly finished......wink wink wink!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page and great take of the sketch, and a spa day...I am so envious I so want one of those days. I even said to my kids for mothers day buy me nothing and just give me a foot spar and a manicure. Nope they opted for the easy way out and purchased me a gift...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch Mitra..love all the pinks!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!