Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New View Page Using Sketchabilities Sketch 71

Just popping in with a quick page I made up to document Lexi's new contacts. One of the many adventures we had while THE MAN was off sipping drinks in Vegas poolside. ;-) I will fill you in this week as I had one whopper adventure towards the end of the week, phew!

Plus, it's nearly the end of the month so gotta get this in before they have a new sketch! Check out the one I used below from Sketchabilities!


Points to whomever spots the sequin who has snuck onto my scanner bed....and has been scanned in on this page. I guess, at least it matches?

I used a new paper pack I won called Good Day Sunshine by My Mind's Eye. I had to use the letter paper for a background as it reminded me of an eye chart. Loved the cloud paper and the punched out sun that came with it. 

And how can you go wrong with a nice fancy dancy accordion bloom. They are so much fun. 


And did you see those funny shades on the front? Part of the eye test involved dilating her eyes, so she had to wear shades on the way home. I just gave her my sun glasses when we got in the car. But I thought it would make a fun page element along with the little itty bitty eye chart I printed and cut out! 


Anyhow, happy Tuesday, the day before Hump Day! Short week here in the US, so hopefully we'll get more weekend soon! 


9 comments:

  1. Love this - the colours & the little bits that allude to eyes etc....& she looks really neat with no glasses on....great confidence booster! They have fab sketches over there, don't they??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have worked magic with this sketch! and what a beautiful photo! the colours you have choosen are totally perfect! JOY!{HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. The itty bitty eye chart is the perfect embellishment and you KNOW I love the rosettes. Gorgeous page Mitra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Love what you did with the sketch! The papers look fab for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having fun are we??? :D Another great page layout. Your kids are sooo stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you joined us at Sketchabilities! A very pretty layout and I love those accordeon flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool page. Lexi looks so pretty! That accordian bloom with the ovals paper looks marvellous - I made 24 the other day - I felt like doing something mindless and I just couldn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your distressing with red color!! and those accordion flowers. I have the same papers, and now I know what to do with them;-)
    Thanks for the inspiration, and for playing with Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is amazing! Great color combo. The flowers are so nice! Thank you for participating to Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!