Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scrapbook Page by Marilyn: 100% Spoiled


































Usually I am posting Sunday Stories for you from my Dad, but he's busy writing now, working on the garden, and swatting black flies! He does have a great one I'm posting on the first Sunday of the Month, so there is one in the hopper!

I thought I'd take the opportunity to share this amazing page by Marilyn. Do you see all the little foot prints on the bottom of this page!

She is referring to various pets at her place who get lots of loving when my kids visit. 

We love our fur babies don't we!


The misting Marilyn has done is AMAZING! The little cluster of goodies there at the top are awesome!

I'll be back tomorrow with a giveaway. This time it's something I've made!




6 comments:

  1. fabulous misting Marilyn!!!!
    Ahhhh to be spoiled I love the paw prints along the layout too too cute!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this--she did a phenomenal job! the footprints along the bottom is ingenious~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say the misting is amazing, too...love the colours in there:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking when I took a look that it wasn't quite YOU lol!! Marilyn did do a great job though and I agree that misting is incredibly fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Mitra, I love the colour choices, the page design and the use of more than one photo.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!