Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easter Dinner Layout for Bird is the Word


































Had fun messing around with this page over the weekend.

I used a sketch from Lets Capture These Sketches and a handful of paper that I had out that all matched, but needed to be united in a cohesive layout. The challenge is now closed, but I wanted to make a note of what I used here on my blog and give credit!

Sketches seem to help with making random papers cohesive, weirdly as does inking the edges.


Had fun making some blooms for this page. This is a Tim Holtz tattered blooms die that seems to always get a lot of mileage with me. I used up the rest of the paper I had left after cutting out the flowers. Added in some German stickers too, while I was at it.


And oh bottle cap love going on here, who woulda thought my Big Shot would smash them down into a cutie pie frame? A perfect little 3D Center for my flower with a bit of hot glue and a cute brad!!!! THANKS LIZZY HILL!!!



And, used the latest word that is up at Bird is the Word:  LOOK/SEE! Two good words to help you with some journaling or a page!




And, if you are reading this on a Wednesday, let me be the FIRST to wish you a happy Hump Day!

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I loveeeeee all the circles, the flower and loving the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely yummy page! The only thing missing is the time to be present for next years Easter meal? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower and rabbit!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bottle cap flower, still haven't tried it. Your photo makes me hungry. Great "circley" fun, keeps you spinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah I missed hump day :( LOL! Great layout - you are finding all the unusual sketches!! Looks like a fine spread indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flower is particularly beautiful, and the easter bunny looks to be heading for dinner!
    Nice 'spread' all the way around-layout and food. Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your page looks delicioius Mitra.. adore your gorgeous flower!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great feast looks yummy!! thanks for playing with us at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  9. great take on sketch and YUM...thanks for playing along at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on the sketch, Mitra! Very nice spread too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely yummy page!! Mitra your food looks delicious! Thanks for playing with us at BITW! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!