Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chill Out!

Thankfully the ice has turned to snow and it appears that tomorrow school will resume!

Thought you folks where it's sunny and warm could use some photos to cool you down!

So, just for you I wandered out in the freezing rain!

Here is the pond that is now the driveway. 



A little photo of a small little ice covered angel and a blue block of glass that is now ice glass!


My ice stump sculpture!


Ice glazed apples?


The crunchy glass like lawn!


Frozen plant! 


And love this photo the best with the pretty little fringey ice!

Did it work?

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh love it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh Mitra. These photos are just amazing. We don't have anything like that here in Australia so it is just totally stunning. Your house looks divine also. I'm sure it is cold but gee it is just beautiful. I cannot wait to see these pics on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW the photos are fabulous it looks freezing!!!!!
    It is really cold here these days and we are hoping it will snow (it rarely snows...so fingers crossed! )
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess you were wrong about school, they canceled again today......Love the pictures, I may steal some........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I need a hot bath!! I'm freezing now!! Firstly - FABULOUS PHOTOS - and secondly, I can see now that I have a visual - that it is dangerous! Not such fun for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!