Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tag YOU are it!



So,  while blogging along I ran across a post from Dollys Daydreams that was talking about a tag blog. After completing one Tim Holtz tag from the 12 Days of Christmas series, I realized I was hooked in a big bad way on tags. Next year I'm giving out gift cards hidden under TAGS!!!

Plus, Tag Tuesday was having a challenge on being inspired by snow. Now, I must make peace with snow because at some point the North County will actually have winter, not this beautiful play around winter we've been having with sun and melts.

See those pretty little frosty flakes there by my tag, yeah, the real ones? Those are the kind of big snow flakes you can almost see as they tumble from the sky all sparkly and pretty and then roll down your collar to the mid part of your nice warm back...

OH sorry.

Got carried away.

Here is my post at Tag Tuesday if you want to know more about my tag like the ingredients...

I can't just leave well enough alone of course. My tag must have a home.




The adding it onto this pretty little album can be blamed was inspired by a challenge up at Berry71blue that is:

January theme is Vintage,(Shabby), or French Cottage style altered project.

January Challenge is to alter anything. You can do a LO, card, tag, box, or anything your heart desires that you think is alterable. You can add any elements you wish and use any media to alter your project. 


Can't enter a challenge there without a tag!!

And the great part about this whole thing? I am keeping this book! Its a little album and I think I'll put some super special cards in it and display it on my china cabinet.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic work. They look incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee it! LOVING the charms and how you added it to the album!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I could feel someone talking about me he he. Thanks for the link you kind lady. Your tag is indeed beautiful and I love the fabulous images also love its new home , is this permanent or will it end up on a big box lol. ?

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    You did an incredibly stunning job on the tag and the album! Love the charms you used..Thank you so much for joing us this month on our January challenge at berry71bleu. And thank you for including this on your blog.

    I've always thought that you do a fantastic job on any of your projects. I've been following you since you've joined BITW challenges.
    Take care!
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! You must make peace with the snow like I have made peace with the sweat that runs down my back all day here !! Love the Parisian Shabby Chic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh tre shabby chic vunderbar!!!! :D Just love that flower and the snowflake and the feather, well, crud...I really like it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag, love the album, love where you've taken the photo... love the whole thing:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work, thank you for joining ua at Berry 71 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining in on the Berry 71 Bleu challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!